On Sunday 27 January 2002 02:25, you wrote:
> Can't seem to get my Xircom RBEM56G-100BTX 10/100/56k pcmcia card to work..
>
> The pcmcia howto (http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/doc/PCMCIA-HOWTO)
> says that I should use the tulip driver.
>
> When I do so in hardrake autoprob I get a failure and prompted to inter the
> following settings:
>
> tulip_debug (i)
> may_ierrupt_work(int)
> rx_copybreak(i)
> csrd(i)
> options(1-8i)
> full_duplex(i)
>
> Any help in what vaules I should set these to would be greatly appreciated
>
> (by the way this is an HP omnibook 2150 P2 128mb ram new 8.1 install from
> cd kernal2.4.8-26mdrk to be patched after I can get online with id dammit!)
>
> TIA,
>
> Greg

That's funny I never did anything: Just installed linux (mdk7.0 upto 8.1 and
now slackware7.1) with pcmcia support (pcmcia cd-rom!).
After completed installation just stuck the xircom card in as well (credit
card version:)) and it worked with no additional drivers or modules needed.
Do a 'cardctl info' to see if it gets recognized as it should.

Is there any difference with the credit card version xircom560 10/100/56?
I shouldn't really think so.

Good Luck,

Harm Bathoorn.

"Sudden Death!!
Microsoft Office demands it's serial-code AGAIN!!"