On Tuesday 29 January 2002 15:54, you wrote:
> Spamassassin... anybody using?
> I've tried it with the .procmailrc and .forward files recommended but I
> saw no results!
> Any recommendation?

Yep  I've been using it for 6 months now with excellent results. I scarcely
get any spam in my inbox, and there is no messing about with recipies.

If SpamAssassin is working all your mails will have their header altered
showing how many 'points' they scored.
Here is a sample header it puts on your mails.

Did you test the spamassasin as described in the README with the spam samples
provided?

Check on the web site for the latest instructions for use with .procmailrc  I
think the installation instructions in the .tar.gz are out of date.

derek