On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 10:16, Praedor Tempus wrote:
> OK, I am trying to setup evolution as an alternative mail client to my
> primary kmail.  I tried sylpheed but it just wouldn't work for what I
> am doing so I am now trying evolution.  It works but with a
> problem...how does one get it to use a "Reply to" setting?  I am
> sending via email address 1 but need a Reply to: address 2.  I have
> gone through the various settings and menus and see no way to do it.

One good turn, deserves another :)

I think what you want to do is change the "from" address, if you have
two mail acounts setup, one with each of your addresses, you can choose
your "from" address when you create the message.

I have not found a reply-to section in evo where you can send as one ID
and have the replies go to another ID.

I have noticed that evo uses the SMTP server of only your default mail
account.

--
...Rob

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.com/      Supporting the Revolution In Your World

 10:52am  up  1:59,  2 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.26, 1.39