8:35pm... NDPTAL85 carefully chose these words:

>Is anyone else having problems adding cooker sources to the Software
>Manager? I keep getting errors midway thru the process.

Same here - thought it was just me!  When I first installed mdk8.1, I was
able to add cooker sources just fine, but recently I totally ate my
installation (a series of "gee, I wonder what this would do...") and
decided to just do a fresh install - after that, no way to add cooker
sources.  Does fine until just up to the end and then says it's unable to
read a couple of files which it names using extended ascii characters -
but jiberish to me.

Maybe something in cooker got moved to a different place than expected?

Mike

>IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.

LOL!  NO KIDDING!  So much for 'free country'

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]