>Nice job, Dave (I have included the outline again). And daR, after
>checking to see that the above is done, I would like to know if your
>OUTSIDE port 139 is still open....
>
>craig woods
>
>--
>  2:20am  up  9:25,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

I'll let you know Craig. I just hope I don't get things all tangled up in
the process. reading Dave's post it appears that I'm going to be coding
the firewall from scratch to get things going cause I have a feeling that
it's not going to work too well with the cluge I'm using now between what
Bastille does by iteself and the extra rules I've got in place.

daRcmaTTeR