I can't telnet to port 25 from a remote computer on the internet.  I can ssh
in (not port 25) and I can also view web pages on my web server.  I can
telnet to 25 from a computer on my home network. www.grc.com reports port 25
as closed if this makes a difference.
Is there a setting I need to put in hosts.allow?
Thanks