On Tuesday 05 February 2002 06:22, you wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>       For those who are setting up VPN, which software would you recommend to
> link travellers to an application running on MDK 8.1 and a samba server ? I
> already evaluated "PPTPD".
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

Hi Richard

There's not much to recomed,actually it's the only one what i've found
so far,have searched trough net and score is quite null!

And it seems.that developement of pptp is stopped at the moment.
What I liked to find is IPSEC VPN CLIENT for linux....
In my case FreeSwan is not the answer...I'm end user so that's why.

Greetigs
Jarmo