Ok, yet another question -- oh and thanks for the more help from everyone.
Things are looking up.  I think I'm getting my mail downloaded to my box
here, but, where does it go????  I mean as in what file?

Fetchmail is getting things from my pop accounts, sendmail seems to be
working, but what file does sendmail put my incoming mail in?  My email
program wants to know & I have no clue.  I am guessing it's someplace in
/var but I have looked all over & no joy.

Thanks
Skippi

Skippi
  On The Fly Photography