-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ric Tibbetts
Sent: Monday, 11 February 2002 3:32 PM
To: Mandrake Expert List
Subject: [expert] Motherboards - again

The recent discussions of motherboards has raised a question with me.
There is always lots of chat about the mid to upper end mobos, but what
about the lower end?

If I were to put together a budget box, that could still run Linux, and
be useable, what mobos would you experts recommend?
This is really just a curiosity question. Not everyone can afford to
build a box based on the Soyo Dragon+, they may want something resulting
in a box half that price.

So drag out your calculators, and lets see what can be built on budget
hardware (must be current stuff. No 486 boxes).

Thanks!

--
Ric Tibbetts

Linux registration number: 55684
If you want to help advertise Linux - point your friends to
http://counter.li.org/