synrat wrote:

> go to rpmfind.net and do a search for mozilla, mozilla-mail and whatever
> else mozilla components you have installed.  they're all version 0.98
> now.  when you try to rpm -iUvh those files it will tell you that it
> needs some libnss and some other libraries proly.  you can find all of
> those on rpmfind as well.  they will all have a 0.98 in the version
> number.  if you have galeon installed you will need to get the latest
> rpm of that as well.

Dismal search site. Even though I used

        mozilla +0.9.8 +mdk

The results include 96 hits, and only the cooker version of mdk 0.9.8,
which I'm sure must not be the release version. I tried adding -src to
the search, and got the exact same 96 hits, since the search box comes
back with only the first word. If I use only 0.9.8, results include no
packages.
--
"Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways."
                                                Psalm 128:1 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/