On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:38:35 -0500
"Nguyen Hung.Takeshi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these
words to ponder:

> Sorry all, this may be offtopic ...
>
> RPM in redhat 7.1 seems different from mandkrake.
> In redhat only root can build rpm in /usr/src/redhat .
> How can I build rpm as a non-root user?
>
> TIA
>
> Nguyen Hung Vu

you can't. that is a "root" user function. to attempt to change this would
break things and also alert all the tree gnomes that there is someone evul
amongst them. They would then invade your dwelling place and torcher you to
insanity tree sap and ants!

--
daRcmaTTeR
Registered Linux User 182496