Have you upgraded the kernel by any chance?  This is usually the
scenario that causes this.  Anyway, the easiest way out is to boot from
the install CD, choose expert mode, choose update, choose no packages to
install, then just run through a standard install (very quickly).  This
should straighten on the chaos in your /boot and get you running again.

If it was a kernel upgrade that caused it, note for the future that even
though the kernel appears in the security updates list, it should NEVER
be installed that way.  Instead, download it and do "rpm -ivh kernel..."
so that it gets installed alongside your existing kernel.

HTH
Brian