A.
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 21:18:45 EST
From: Sam Leffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >

The HylaFAX client programs expect AFM files in a specific directory. This directory
is defined at build time with the AFM
configuration parameter (look at config.site or the HTML documentation), displayed
during the configure procedure and
you can alter it through the prompts. After configure has run, the value of AFM is set
in the defs file that is generated.

If the above information is not what you were looking for then you might look for
other reasons why textfmt cannot locate
a file called "Courier-Bold" in the AFM directory--perhaps the permissions on the file
are setup incorrectly?

here are no hints about the "specific directory"
I have some files in /usr/share/fonts/afms/adobe/
so, if this is correct, where ist the place to point to these fonts from hylafax??
and where is the Point to configure

anyone out who can help me?

Bye Peter