On Monday 18 February 2002 22:11, lornes wrote:
> On Monday 18 February 2002 11:01 pm, J.P. Pasnak wrote:
> > Just snow. I hooked the cable up to the TV, and it works fine.   Tried
> > both connectors (it has TV/Radio and no manual :)), and still nothing.
> > I don't have any Windows boxes around here anymore, so I can't test it
> > that way....
>
> Gee..... I'll be darned if it doesn't sound like either a hardware address
> or somehow someway the frequency isn't correct. Since you are using
> mandrake is it safe to assume you are using xawtv? Check your config file
> and see if it is similar to this:

Already checked the config file (but thanks).   I'm leaning towards a
hardware address problem, so I guess it's time to start moving cards to see
if I can track this down.

--
Live fast, die young,
you're sucking up my bandwidth.

 Kernel version: 2.4.17-18mdk
Current Linux uptime: 18 hours 44 minutes.