On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 19:04, Expert wrote:
> I am sorry that I was not born with perfect communication
> skills like all you so perfect elitists.
>
> I'm sick of being fucked over by all you damn
> Bob Normals who just flame a perfectly
> polite request, I even said please and
> you shoved it in my ear.
>
> Damn you for it
>
> Damn you.
=======================================
<rest of the nonsense snipped>
I've been on numerous lists where @kittypuss has posted.  Unfortunately
it has always been the same.  He's a)a troll b)a jerk c) a pathetic
soul.  My guess is , unfortunately, c).
Might I suggest not overreacting, or even responding to his irrational
diatribes.  I've seen many pitiful espousals of self loathing from this
"domain", on a variety of lists.  I suggest filtering.
<plonk>

Mike

--
"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."
           --Will Durant