I'm trying to get sympa and postfix running together.
I thought it will be easy because they are all two in rpms... That was an
error ;-)

1. wwsympa.scgi seems to need to be run with sympa UID
Ok, so I set up an apache virtual server with sympa UID
No : apache refuse servers with UID < 100

2. So I run a server with another UID

3. Then I spent a lot of time to change the permissions on some directories

4. Now I can lauch wwsympa.cgi and create a list, but I can't send mail.
I have made mail alias.

The postfix error is the following :

Feb 18 21:27:00 fabula postfix/local[15708]: E0AAAAFB5:
to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=local, delay=435442, status=deferred
(temporary failure. Command output: /usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue: while opening
queue file 'T.equipe.1014064020.15725': Permission denied )

Wich directory should I change now ?

Francois