I know I should try to do some work initially with this before asking
the list for any inputs, but I ask that the list forgive me, I have a
small network with one computer handling the routing and firewall. I
would like to add another feature to my linux server. I would like it to
have a mail server to collect all of my mail outside of my network and
store it internally on it's media. My problem: I have one computer setup
with all of my email being pop authenticated to mozilla's messenger.
When I hop to another computer, I can get new mail on that system, but I
can not access my old email because it is physically on the other
computer. Then it came to me... why not have all my mail on one
computer? Can it be done? Will it only produce the same effect as before
or is there really a solution already out there that would allow me to
read saved (old) and new email from any of my networked computers? That
is why I didn't try yet first and choose to rather ask the linux
mandrake community if there was such a program and if there is, how to
configure it to work the way that I want? tia

altoine