hi,

I've configured one of my boxes to be my firewall and have installed
various packages for increasing security on the fw-box, one of them is
prelude.

does anybody of you have an idea what this output of prelude means (that
I sometimes find in the automated daily "system check"-mails):

--------CUT---------
Feb 20 08:32:40 isis prelude: Debug: Flushing queued report for
id=0x40019600, count=3...
Feb 20 08:32:43 isis prelude: Debug: Flushing queued report for
id=0x40019600, count=1...
Feb 20 08:32:46 isis prelude: Debug: Flushing queued report for
id=0x40019600, count=2...
Feb 20 08:32:48 isis prelude: Debug: Flushing queued report for
id=0x40019600, count=1...

do I have to press the big red panic button or is this just to ignore?

thanks

udo