I was just fooling around with this and found that I could record a
RealPlay broadcast using Sound Studio. I started the mixer in kde,
selected iGain as the recording source; started Sound Studio and selected
line1 as the input and away it went.  I had to adjust the mixer a little
to account for distortion but it worked. Sound Studio can save in a number
of formats including .wav, .au, .voc, .cdr .

Hope this helps!

Randy

PS. what app were you using to record?

--
Q:      What do you call a half-dozen Indians with Asian flu?
A:      Six sick Sikhs (sic).