On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:08:03 +0100
mess-mate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Peut-être.
> Va voir dans les ports de FBSD si il-y-est.
> En tout cas il faut avoir installé l'émulateur Linux.

A very crude translation to English.... ( my French hurts French ears ) He
is saying that in the ports collection of FreeBSD there is an Emulator you
can install for Linux.

In addition.  An RPM install may not work (no RPM db) however it should be
able to build from source and then run once the Emulation is installed.
NOTE I said should.