Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:

> On Thursday 28 February 2002 04:01 am, you wrote:
> > On Thursday 28 February 2002 08:28 am, you wrote:
> > > Is there GUI tool in Mandrake 8.1 that can be used to copy diskettes?
> >
> > Floppy Formatter, aka kfloppy. Also drakfloppy.
> >
> > This was probably addressed in the Mandrake  User's Guide.
>
> I need something to copy diskettes, not format them.
>
> Thanks,

Don't know of a GUI tool however there is an excellent script program
that will do this for you, Diskcopy, it's part of the floppy tools
script program which you can find at: http://linuxcommand.org
It works in ML and is easy to use. You might also check out some of the
other script available. You might even decide to take up script writing
-).

Larry

--
Sword'sEdge