From: H.J.Bathoorn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Java&Kaffe&Java&jre

Hello all,

I'm just short of starting to chew on my keyboard, so please give a few
pointers.
I'm trying to run Arkanea (the game) and Visual Route as well.
Both don't run due to problems with Kaffe (just doesn't cut it yet).
If I de-install Kaffe and install the whole Sun java-shebang, I lose
/usr/bin/java and get nowhere. Setting the $PATH keeps sending me back to
Kaffe no matter what.
My first steps on java, so I'm fairly sure I'm missing something obvious:-P

Harm Bathoorn.

"Jazz is not dead, it only smells funny"
Frank Zappa.