Hi Grant,

     I see that you use Mozilla 0.9.8 for Linux.  Me too.  My Mozilla is
set to UTF-8 everywhere too, but there's no problem with me (or maybe I
didn't notice it?)  I've deleted the newsletter, so could you send it me
again so that I can see if there's anything special?  Have you tried to
display a webpage written in UTF-8 and see if you've got the same
problem?  BTW, maybe we can move this discussion out of the list and
continue it in private.