On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 21:25 +1100, Hari Yellina wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I am trying to find a application where, I can download even once I got
> diconnected and starts once I resume my internet connection.

In Linux most FTP apps do that. A well known for this is wget. It's part
of most distributions (of course in Mandrake too) and easy to use.

Install it from your CD or d'l it from any Mandrake mirror and read 'man
wget' or 'info wget'.

wobo
--
Registered Linux User 228909      Powered By Mandrake Linux 8.1
PenguinPower: Simply the best, better than all the rest! (Tina T.)