Hi all,

I've read and I see that KDE's Configuration Panel offers a way to
choose among digital cameras. I can choose the model I borrowed from
work which is a Canon Powershot Pro70. Pushing the Test button does nothing.
Opening Konqueror and begining the URL with kamera: or gphoto: just pops
up a msg. saying 'Protocol not supported'.
How do you get this thing to work, or has mandrake not build this thing
in when compiling?

I can use the camera with gtkam and the gphoto2 lib though, so I now the
camera connection works.
The connection is serial and at 56K so very slow. Often gtkam acts
deadslow too.

Thanks for your input.