OK...I am trying to get 2 network cards going in my Mandrake machine to
share the cable connection.

I pop the other NIC in, reboot and eth0 has stopped working!  Both cards
use the same module (8139too) so nothing new was needed.   I can bring
up the other card, eth1 no problem but eth0 is dead.

Take out eth1, reboot, eth0 is working fine.  Huh?  What gives?  When I
try to bring up eth0 when the other card is in, it just sits there and
then fails...

Does anyone else have 2 NIC's working in their machine?  Have I missed a
step?

Darren