Does anyone know if there is a way to use an ldap-based addressbook
(like you would in netscape, for example) with something like mutt?
Some sort of in-between wrapper that might do something like this?

Just curious as I'm exploring more LDAP stuff and will be trying to
make my LAN use it for login authentication, but since that's
relatively trivial (about a dozen users all told), I'm looking at some
more use I can get out of the LDAP server, and I thought it would be
nice if I could define a global address book in the LDAP server so
that all users could access it (we all use mutt, so I'm not concerned
about other email clients).

Anything like this exist, does anyone know?

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://www.freezer-burn.org/bios/vdanen.gpg | gpg --import"

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-34.1mdk uptime: 2 days 0 hours 49 minutes.