On Wednesday 13 March 2002 10:22 pm, Fred Fraley wrote:
>       One of those simple things that becomes worse at every step of the
> way. Since installing 8.2b4, whenever I open wine (Codeweavers) I
> get a line that xmessage is missing, though things still work.  So
> I DL'd xmessage.tar, which was a longer search than I anticipated.

   X11R6-contrib rpm provides  /usr/X11R6/bin/xmessage

   I'm usin X11R6-contrib-4.2.0-10mdk with XFree86-4.2.0-10mdk.
You'll need to get an X11R6-contrib rpm that matches the XFree
version you're usin.  Try rpmfind.net or look on your CD's.
Codeweavers wine should then run without complaint
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas