Yesterday... civileme ran for the door shrieking:

>SCENARIO:
>
>Son:  Daddy, why do we have to hide from the police?
>Father:  Because we use emacs, son.  They use vi.
>
>(Shamelessly ripped off from someone's signature who shall remain
>anonymous here unless he claims ownership)
>
>Anyway, have a nice day (A wish from someone who has had 37 inches of
>snow dumped on him in less than 24 hours).
>
>Civileme

hehe... thanks for the chuckle!  I don't know where you're at but we're
finally getting snow here in Washington (couple inches) after nothing but
rain from November till now.  My family and I are going to move to
California this summer 'cause I think I'm starting to mold!

Mike

p.s. just to stay on topic, VI is the best!!!  ;-p

--
Michael & Tracy Holt
Kirkland, WA                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]