In my case, I've changed cables (used both 40 & 80 pin), changed memory,
video, NIC, HDD and the only thing I haven't tried is disabling the onboard
sound and using a PCI sound card.

--

Ken Thompson, North West Antique Autos
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936