It's running...ok...
But installation didn't go here as I wished...
I did fresh install...Cd1 in and start,normal beginning,but in
first stage,where it startet looking PCMCIA cards...Installation
hung...totally...

Namely I have Lucent technology wlan adapter and orinoco silwer
card.I did hear 2 peeps,when installation program regonized system
But then...hung.

Ok...did this test 3 times,every time same situation...
Took adapter and card away...Started installation and everything
went trough,except installation couldn't set my audiocard installed

Creative/Ensonic pci 128...I had to aply into modules.conf
alias sound-slot-0 es1370,that helped.

I did wlan installation afterwards,but it was not plug-and-play...
far away...More like plug-an-pray..But Did get it working....

It's hard to find whats wrong,because there is no logs from that..

For now I don't touch it...

Jarmo