On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:03:23 -0700 (MST)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (RC on MandrakeExpert) studiouisly spake these
words to ponder:

> I said:
> >
> > Well, I tried using the other subject, and have heard silence
> > since then.  So, I'l ltry with a new subject.
> >
> > H E L P!  I"m dead in the water as far as RPM goes.
> >
> Um, never mind.  Turned out to be a problem with reiserfs...
>
> rc

well good heavens RC don't keep us in suspense man...what happened that
Reiser puked on you?

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
 11:46pm  up 9 days,  1:26,  3 users,  load average: 0.79, 0.79, 0.49