I'm using a 2-hour old fresh install of ML 8.2.

Galeon is crashing when I try to use tabs to open another window.

I upgraded to Mozilla 0.9.9 & Galeon 1.20 using the RPMs from
Cooker.  Mozilla is working fine.  Galeon still crashes.

I also tried reinstalling... no difference.

I notice that at least a couple people are having this problem on
mandrakeuser.org

I also downloaded the galeon source to try and compile it from scratch...

./configure

checking for GNOME - version >= 1.2.8... yes
checking for additional GNOME modules... *** gdk_pixbuf library is not
installed
configure: error:
*** GNOME 1.2.8 or better is required.
*** gdk-pixbuf 0.11.0 or better is required.
*** gnome-vfs 1.0.1 or better is required.
*** libglade 0.13 or better is required.
*** libxml 1.8.14 or better is required.
*** oaf 0.6.5 or better is required.

rpm -qa |grep gdk
libgdk-pixbuf-xlib2-0.16.0-1mdk
libgdk-pixbuf2-0.16.0-1mdk