One of the reasons for MD5 values is to make sure the transfer of data or iso is
successful. Did you check the MD5 values on the 98 box? Also Nero has a prob-
lem burning "track-at-once" so select "disc-at-once".
Use name brand CDRs not geneic no name stuff. And the last thing I can of is if
your recorder doesn't support "Burnproof" slow down the burn rate then try making
an iso off the burned CD it should be the same as the original.

Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">