Hi listmembers,
i was hoping someone out there might be able to help me with this
I have installed MDK8.0 on a compaq armada 7400 ,everything wors fine ,except
for the nic a pcmcia D-Link-660+ ,
when I try to configure the network I get
"insmod'ing module tlan failed at /usr/lib/libDrakX/modules.pm line510
below is the output from a modprobe tlan
#modprobe tlan
/lib/modules/2.4.3-20mdk/kernel/drivers/net/tlan.o.gz: init_module: No such
device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.4.3-20mdk/kernel/drivers/net/tlan.o.gz: insmod
/lib/modules/2.4.3-20mdk/kernel/drivers/net/tlan.o.gz failed
/lib/modules/2.4.3-20mdk/kernel/drivers/net/tlan.o.gz: insmod tlan failed

I think I must be pretty close ,sounds to me like a conflict ,but i have no
idea how to goabout fixing it .
thanks in advance
Jason