There is nothing wrong with my serices here, IMO, this is the only guy
who spams me every post, he never replys so i have filed reports with
his ISP, hopefully he will be bocked if he can not control his only sw
to stop spam

the abuse dept is me, all addresses are me. He cant have anything
against my ISP, and my mail server is my compnay in Japan

JG

ps thanks for the info, i would like him removed from this list, i have
never seen a post from him