[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear friends,
> I am having problems to install 8.2 in a computer that runed 8.0 without
> problems:
> Pentium III 1Ghz, 256 Mb Ram; keyboard Microsoft USB, mouse ps2 whell
> Microsoft.
>
> Installation: no mouse; if I have conected both, the Microsoft whell ps2
> and other serial mouse it start with the serial runing; I can then
> select a ps2 wheel generic and run, but after install if I restart there
> are Problems:

During the installation of 8.2, with Microsoft wheel mouse, are you
offered a selection of a mouse. When choice of ps2 generic wheel mouse
are you presented  the mouse and a chance to test it by manipulating the
wheel to ensure that it is working. You MUST push and rotate the wheel
for it to be recognized.

--
Sword'sEdge
VoiceMail/Fax: (866) 841-9142 x9753