I've been wondering how to do this myself.  As well as trying to
configure the buttons for my "Internet ready" keyboard, but I've not had
much luck!

But somebody once gave me some information that "MAY" work.  I tried
them in a round'bout way, but didn't get anything to work.  Maybe I'll
give it another whirl.  But here's what I was using as a format/example.
Maybe it'll help you.

http://www.linux.com/enhance/newsitem.phtml?sid=1&aid=11801

http://www.linux.com/enhance/newsitem.phtml?sid=1&aid=12340

Let me konw if you have an success.  I have a Kensington Expert Pro
mouse.  4 buttons, scroll wheel/button, track ball, and 5 "Quick Start
Buttons."  It would be sweet to have *terms open up when I hit thos
buttons! :')
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091