On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 23:09:10 -0800, Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:

    >>George Czerw wrote:

    >>I upgraded from 8.2 Cooker to 8.2 final.  Jpilot was working properly
    >>before the upgrade.
    >>
    >>Now, when attempting to run it as a user, Jpilot ends with
"segmentation
    >>fault", and displays no other error.
    >>
    >>However when run as root, Jpilot loads properly.
    >>
    >>Anyone have any ideas?
    >>

   >Does it work when you remove configuration of the program/from new
account?

Michal,

Thanks for the reply.  After reading your message, I renamed the existing
.jpilot directory and then attempted to load jpilot as a new user.  That
DID work.  Jpilot then created a new .jpilot directory and populated it.
I then closed jpilot, then copied my old *.pdb files back into the new
.jpilot directory.  When I attempted to re-open jpilot, it did open, and
did display all of my address, etc. information.

Any idea why it refused to open a previously existing setup?

Thanks again!

George