PS: I've now made a quick draft of a page for this question -- see:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/AllowingAccessToFat32Partitions

I've created a WikiWord tag (LinuxTop100FAQs) that can be used for
searching.

TWiki (which is the software WikiLearn uses) has a built in search
engine (somewhat primitive in some ways) and is also indexed by things
like Google (although it seems to be on a 4 to 6 week indexing cycle,
last time I checked).

If you have suggestions for improvements, please make them, as it is a
wiki, or write to the list.

Randy Kramer