nDiScReEt wrote:
> Anyone know how to configure postfix or provide a link on how to setup
> postfix so that my users can check their mail from within the internal
> network and abroad on the road?

There is probably more than one way to do it.

For the ways I'm thinking of, your local email server must be visible on
the Internet.  Then install a pop3 or imap daemon on your local email
server and let your users connect and get their mail that way.
(Actually, imap is probably the best choice, as your email queues are
maintained on the server.)

Or, use your ISP's email server / imap daemon and leave the mail on his
server -- it will be accessible from anywhere on the Internet just like
mail on your (Internet visible) server would be.

Sorry I don't have immediately have any links.

You might want to look at this unfinished page (with possibly some
mistakes):

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/EmailServerSketches

Randy Kramer