Le 11/04/2002 à 11:52 +0100, S. Moreau a bien voulu m'écrire :

> > What is your seccurity level in msec? In level >3, only root and lp
> > group members can read /etc/printcap. Try adding yourself to the 'lp'
> > group.
>
>Ok That's a good new, it should run. I am on run level 5, I will try 3. But

Run level and msec level (wich means Mandrake Security level) are different
things. You'll find all explanations is the manual...

But there is something I don't understand... I thought it was the expert
mailing-list... These questions are for newbies...

N.