On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:37:23 +0200, Joan Tur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Es Dijous 11 Abril 2002 13:50, en Joan Tur va escriure:
> > I need to print from openoffice to a pdf file but I cannot set pdf
> > pseudo-printer to be the default one... any idea??
> Now I've found the "print to file" option, then I've choosen "to PDF" and
> printed to file...
>
> But the PDF I get is wrong.  I cannot open it with xpdf nor Adobe Acrobat
> Reader 5 (for windows)  8-?

I don't know how OpenOffice.org does it, but I can give you a generic method to
create a PDF. In your application (not necessarily OpenOffice.org), choose to
print to a postscript file. Then open a console and use ps2pdf (or ps2pdf13) to
convert the postscript file to a PDF. Be careful not to specify any filenames
that contain spaces -- GhostScript (the app that does the conversion) will choke
on them.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

          4|)V4|\|C3D l3e+ $peA|< i$ whEn J00 +4lK L!K3 t|-|15. t0
         u|\|d3r$+@|\|D jOo |\/|u5+ be 1337. 1f J00 4r3 NO+ lEe+ jOO
                       C@|\|N07 5p3A|< 0r ReAd +|-|I5