Hello,

For obvious reasons, I have recently decided to research possibly replacing our current infrastructure (Microsoft, Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition, Citrix Metaframe, Exchange, etc.) with Linux!  To accomplish this task I am looking into Linux Terminal Server Project.  While the server end appears to be progressing fairly smoothly I have some questions regarding the client end.  I would be especially interested in speaking with any of you that have been successful on the client end and how you did it.  Currently we have old and dying WinTerm products that will likely be replaced by Neoware's Capio 508 series.  The Capio 508 has been the best unit I've found so far, and it even has a copy of Linux burned right into it (allow access to a bash prompt) !!  I have been told that since this Capio unit has an Quasi-Award BIOS, it is possible that "Etherboot" or modules could be used?  So in a nutshell, how can I get this Capio to boot to the LTSP?  If there is a better client I would also like to know that as well...  This whole question may seem a little off, but I plan to utilize Mandrake 8.1 ad the core of my new infrastructure if it goes... Also, I have already tried other resources so this is pretty one of my last areas to look.  Thank you