Hi everyone,

I've been reading through various docs, but haven't been able to find a solution to my problem:

I set up a SAMBA server on Mdk Linux 8.2 and it works fine as long as I have msec level 3. When I change it to msec level 4
("msec -o log=stderr 4") it doesn't work and I guet a message:
"tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME"

I did do the "chkconfig -add smb" for samba to be allowed to the list of allowed services... and I did add smb in /etc/security/msec/server.4

So I am clueless as to why it doesn't work (even connecting from localhost). I looked at the logs during the change.

Please help! Thank you in advance!

gikoreno