Hi all,

I have an older machine that I use as a firewall, it is a P166 with 64MB ram and a
6Gig HD. I am trying to upgrade it from SNF7.2 to SNF8.2. I installed MDK 8.2 with the
minimum install as suggested from the mailing lists and it installs with no problems
but on upon boot it will not boot with the secure kernel? I have the same problem with
another P166 with 128MB ram and a P200 with 64MB ram. The first machine I metioned
will not boot at all, while the other two will boot the standard and failsafe images
just not the secure kernel

Any ideas why this might be??

Ralph

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/