David Joham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks, shutting off devfs seemed to do the trick. One question:
>
> when you delete the files using your file manager or the command line,
> does your camera realize that they're gone, or does it still think that
> they're there. It seems like my camera insists they are still there
> until I delete the pictures from the camera itself...

Glad that got it working.

To be honest, i have never tried deleting the pics from the
computer. I always just copy them over and then delete them later
using the camera. That way i can check that they are okay before
deleting them.

--
Chris Spackman

gpg: 9B6B 860E 7C06 787F 366F 5D3E 7152 DCB2 FC51 51B9