Hey guys, I just got a newsletter today announcing the new version of
Winex available for download!

www.transgaming.com is hard to get to from my ISP, so they must be
slammed right now.

The TRANSGAMER
FIRST EDITION - APRIL 17, 2002
Welcome to TransGaming's first newsletter. Everyone here at TransGaming
Technologies says a big Hello!  to all of our awesome subscribers!  We
also want to say Thanks!for your extreme loyalty, interest and
contributions since we launched last October. Your support has been
tremendous. We've loved hearing from you, and we are working hard to
keep giving you great information, access to new services, and, of
course, the ability to play your favorite Windows games on Linux.

This is the first edition of our newsletter, The TRANSGAMER, for our
"TransGamers", designed to keep you up-to-date on TransGaming
announcements, activities and opinions. Here's what you've been waiting
for and much, much more!

WineX 2.0 - Unleashed NOW!
It's here, it's tweaked, and it's optimized for the latest Windows
games. WineX 2.0 is now available to TransGaming subscribers for
download, and includes support for DirectX 8 games including Remedy
Entertainment's Max Payne. WineX 2.0 supports over 80 games so get it
now, play more games than ever before, and tell us what you think.

Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Mandrake Linux  8.1
Enlightenment 0.16.5    Evolution  1.02