I believe you can do this with RADIUS Accounting.

                    "ngn"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          To:     "Expert"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    expert-owner@linux-ma        Subject:     [expert] VOIP calls
monitoring with linux
                    ndrake.com

                    04/22/2002 02:53 PM

                    Please respond to

                    expert

Hi .... In one of the cybercafes I work they have a VOIP (Voice over IP)
device. They want to customize the International phone calls from the
clients (destiny of the call, time of start and time that ends the call).
The question is... What do I do to start developing it or whether exists
that amazing software the place to download it????

Thanks in Advance

Nicolas Gomez