On Monday 29 April 2002 02:35 am, you wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 07:17, nDiScReEt wrote:
> > so you do it like this:
> > make dep && make clean && make modules && make modules_install && make
> > install
>
> Hmm probably not too many people know this but
> "make dep clean modules modules_install install" is exactly the same
> command..
>
> Cheers
> Mark

Thank you, Mark! That is something new for me. That means I can now time
builds by doing this command:

time -p 'make dep clean modules modules_install install'

Altoine B
Maximum Time Unlimited
Chicago Based and Operated
Children aren't happy without something to ignore,
And that's what parents were created for.
                -- Ogden Nash
2.4.18-6mdk